In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), it is described the methods for the processing of personal data of the users of the web page www.innflex.it.
After viewing this site, the data concerning identified or identifiable people may be processed.
The Data Controller is INN FLEX s.r.l., based in Via Casali, 52 – 33048 San Giovanni al Natisone (UD), Italy.
The Data Controller can be reached at the registered office of Inn Flex S.r.l. or at the following contact information: telephone n. +390432757970, e-mail email@example.com.
TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
The computer systems and the software procedures used to operate this web site acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data, which transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
Information is not collected to be associated with necessarily identified interested parties, but which, by its very nature, could, also through possible processing and association with other data held also by third parties, allow the identification of users. This category comprehend the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the site, the addresses with URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) entry of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the user.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The completely optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses listed on this site or the form sited on the area “contacts” entail the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to comply with the requests, as well as possible other personal information included in the message. For this information, no unauthorized communication to third parties, or disclosure, is expected.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION AND DATA RETENTION PERIOD
This information is used only to acquire anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation and is deleted immediately after processing. Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes to the detriment of the site: with this exception, currently the data on web contacts are not stored more than seven days.
Communication of the Data
Data will be accessible by providers of services to the benefit of the Site that can be located also in the EU. In such case, the transfer of personal data will take place in compliance with articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR;
The personal data is processed only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized accesses.
Our website uses technical cookies to manage the browsing (session cookies). These cookies expire when the session is closed by the user.
Rights of the interested parties
Users have the right to obtain, at any time, confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, to know their content and source, verify that they are correct or obtain their integration, update or rectification. Users also have the right to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, as well as the right to object, in any case, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you. Additionally, in compliance with the terms of the GDPR, users can:
- request the limitation of the processing of personal data in the event that: challenges the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary to verify the accuracy of such personal data; the processing is unlawful and the user objects to the deletion of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited; although the data controller no longer needs it for processing, personal data is necessary for the user to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; users have opposed to the treatment pursuant to art. 21, paragraph 1, of the GDPR pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party;
- oppose at any time to the processing of personal data;
- request cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- obtain the portability of personal data concerning it;
- propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority where the conditions exist. Requests should be sent to: Data Controller Inn Flex S.r.l. – Via Casali, 52 33048 San Giovanni al Natisone (UD), Italy, Tel. +390432757970 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.